How to address Satan responsible for that predicament
Luke 13:16 – And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?
Our opening verse shows us that Satan is responsible for such predicament. The bible says every good and perfect gift is from God (James 1:17). We must:
- Understand that it is not God that caused it
- Understand that it is not God that should fix it
- Understand that God has done it all already (John 19:30, Matthew 28:18-19, Genesis 2:2)
- Understand that God has made provision for all men on earth to be save if you are addressing Satan regarding an unsaved soul (1 Timothy 2:4)
- Understand that Satan is the God of this earth
- Understand that Satan is responsible for that predicament
- Understand that Christ was sent by God to the earth for this purpose (so that you will enjoy life – John 10:10)
- Understand that as Christ was sent so has he sent you also (John 20:21)
- Understand what Christ said in Mark 16:17 – the authority to use his name in situations like this
Therefore, when you pray stand in the authority in the name of Jesus and address the forces of darkness responsible for it. It is not a time to ask God to do something about it or plead that God should help you with that predicament but rather say in the name of JESUS I take authority over every forces of darkness, over every devil and its agents and I degree a change. I degree life into this …… and I assert that lines are falling into pleasant places. Health is coming into these bodies. The souls are coming and every blindfold of the devil is removed ……
If you do nothing, nothing will change. Use the name of Jesus.